Sunny Day Sun Dress Part 1

Its All About Sun 


It is getting warmer every day and I am so happy. I have officially written off all of my winter clothes and my spring wardrobe is in full swing. One of my favorite warm weather staples is the sun dress. If it is cute and comfortable where could you go wrong? I am especially obsessing over My newest ones at Love Sun. Its fun and flirty!!!




 I love this one because you can easily dress it up for a fancy event or, if you're in a sorority this is a great option for a formal or semi formal dress! Pair it with a great pair of wedges and gold jewelry and you'll light up the room!


Let Sun  keep Our warm weather wardrobe stocked with all of the latest styles! 
Happy Sunny Days ;)
Dress, Forever21
Shoes, Carlos 


2 comments:

Thank You for your comment. :) <3

Powered by Blogger.