Sunny Day Sun Dress Part 2



So summer is here & we have to do alot in summers. I prefer wearing comfy clothes weather it's fromthe summer collection or not as long as my skin feels good in it :D


So I this is what I recently wore when going out in the sun & to be honest I quite enjoyed it. So yaay for my pretty summer dress!
In summers we all prefer some wrinkle free clothes so that's why I chose this dress for outing.


So let's keep our warm weather wardrobe stalked with all of the latest & comfy styles!
Shirt : Satrangi (bonanza)
tights : Alkaram

 Happy sunny Days! :D 



7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit so much!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/2015/06/may-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww love the vibrant colors .. beautiful .. thnks for sharing ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pumps.Hot Red.and You Looking Really awesome.perfect you in summer wearing look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick, dear! Looks like a great I'm following you now at GFC & would love to have you follow me too! xoxo

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of your shirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment. :) <3

Powered by Blogger.