OPI StarLight Collection launch- Bloggers Meetup

August 27, 2016
Starlight collection by OPI



Hey Everyone!
I hope Everyone is doing great,I'm so so soooo sorry for being MIA so let's just not get into any chit chats & proceed further.
So recently OPI lauched their collection called "The Starlight" in collaboration with "Swarovski" isn't that amazing? so obviously we had to go & checkout the event.
We were invited at Amethyst By Roohi &
there they had so many activities waiting for us,Nail arts,A small contest where we could win some goodies by OPI & a hairscalp test. 
So first we went in & got some Nail art done,I didn't get it because I had to pray but oh well I just drooled over everyone else's Nail arts with Swarovskis in them. I wish they gave me one set to take it home with me because it was that good *hehe* & after that we got our hair scalps tested & they gave us tips aswell.
OPI Starlight collection

Sidrah flaunting her freshly done manicure




Maliha Rao getting the hair scalp test done


After that we had a small contest thingy in which we had to give answers to some of their questions related to OPI & I thought I'm not gonna win anything,my life is of no use,I should go home now coz I ain't gonna get anything baby but guess what,I won! all thanks to everyone else who gave wrong answers & I managed to select the last option which was correct HAHA! I know I'm such an over dramatic person but yeah so I won OPI nail polishes yaaay!

we the winners!
Me,Farah,Naveen

It's always fun attending meetups like these.
So yeah long story short do checkout this collection I'm sure you'll also like it.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Do let me know which collection by OPI was your favourite in the comments below! 
Stay Beautiful&Healthy<3

2 comments:

  1. Seems you had fun looks amazing opi is amazing no doubt ll check this collection for sure 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment. :) <3

Powered by Blogger.