ELF Pakistan launch- Haul

August 30, 2016





Hey ya'll
Hope everyone's doing great,
I wanted to be a little more active because I miss you all & your comments on my blog so I'm gonna start posting punctually now (fingers crossed) yaaaay,so as you may or may not know that ELF cosmetics recently launched in Pakistan yaaaay! 
They did sent me a couple of products from there range before I went for vacations & I also bought a couple of things from USA from which I managed to lost a few products because I'm a retard! 
But well I will share the products which are left hehe.


Brightening eye color -Butternut Pkr450

baked bronzer- Maui Pkr650

Matte lip color- Natural650

Eyelid Primer Pkr595

Blending brush Pkr650

Stippling brush 



I kinda like their brushes but I haven't used them yet,also their lip shade looks nice. I will try & review them,if I used them!! So no promises.
Also they are restocking their entire range so don't forget to visit their website & place your orders asap. 
Click here for website
Facebook page
What's your favourite from their range? do let me know in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. The eye lid primer looks nice loving the shade. Nice collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried some elf products but they haven't worked for me that well. Hope they do for you. Thanks for sharing your haul :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment. :) <3

Powered by Blogger.