Summer-time shower essentials!

Hey ya'll
So we all know summer is hitting us so bad & we need to have everything that is refreshing,from our drinks to shower!
We gotta have everything that makes us feel a little light & refreshed!


So recently I was sent to try out a shower gel & a body lotion by Crabtree&Evelyn.
Okay so I do adore this brand but never tried their Citron Honey & Coriander skin cleansing shower gel (okay that's a long name)

This is how it looks,okay to be very honest I never liked these fruity kinda stuff so I was quite doubtful before using it but as soon as I added this to my bubble bath it turned out to be amazing.
Like you need to have this for summers.
This minty fragrance just refreshed my mind & relaxed me so much.
After using it with a lofa a couple of times my skin felt so smooth & fresh.
If you want to relax for a bit you can add this in your bubble bath,else you it with a sponge or a lofa it's totally upto you.


Also don't forget to pair this up with the Caribbean Island wild flowers body lotion. This is again perfect for summers,if you want a light,non-greasy kinda body lotion this is for you! This smells so amazing that I couldn't stop sniffing on it.
I'm definately not a person who use body lotions because I think they feel kinda weird but this my friend is gonna be my favourite. I don't feel that there is something on skin or not so Yaaay to this product!
So if you're looking something for summers,you can add these up & you won't be dissapointed.
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Have you tried anything from this range? Do comment below & let us know your favourites too.
Stay Beautiful&Healthy<3

6 comments:

  1. Well seems looking promising na... In Summers, we always needs to get something refreshing and Citrus is a best choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review ... The bath gel sounds a necessity for summers ... I love anything with mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review they look really promising

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, Jeebee. I'll definitely try these products.
    - www.impatientperson.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smell of mint and it's tingly refreshing sensation, in my bath products. Would definitely give t a try! :)

    Momina Haseeb @ ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment. :) <3

Powered by Blogger.