Ayesha Ziya Oud Fragrances comes to Pakistan

Hello everybody,
So many of you asked me about a specific product which I posted earlier on my Instagram(follow me if you're not already:p),you all wanted to know every detail about it so here I'm with all the information that I could gather for you people about that oh so special "OUD" perfume.




about AYESHA ZIYA: 
at Ayesha Ziya, we are passionate about scents that are ever lasting, exclusive and exotic. With many years of careful research and blending of different ingredients, our collection now consists of 5 unique and indulgent fragrances named : "Oud", "Irum" 'Islah', 'Royal Mirage', and 'Signature Oud' 



                   


about Oud: 
The Oud is an exotic, enticing blend of velvety, floral Oud with evocative, spicy mid-notes, which envelop a sensual arbor of musk. Slip into a warming, voluptuous effusion of rich floral Oud and sensual white musk, and allow your senses to be transported to alluringly exotic, balmy, far-off paradises. The scent of The Oud unfolds, like a desert rose, upon the skin, and is sure to make a lasting impression.

 

In my opinion I found "Irum" was the best because each one of us no matter what we liked strong,sweet,fruity fragrances we preferred Irum & found that was best.
All scents are unisex but Irum is the one which is more of a feminine one,if you are a very big fan of "Oud" then you will love "Islah" because it gives you that touch of Oud which exactly you want.
The packaging is so gorgeous that I was drooling over it,I wanted that right away in my hands so that I can take it home with me but *sigh*  the actual launch of these will be on the first week of Ramadan & yeah the prices will be starting from 5000pkr I guess & these gorgeous bottles will be available at Tony&Guy & PC hotel Karachi.
Although I got little samples of all 5 of them & I will just stare & sniff them untill it launches :P
yeah I know I'm a greedy little creep but trust me they are amazing!
I had a lovely time meeting the lady behind this "Ayesha Ziya" herself she's such a sweetheart & I totally loved her P.A Zunaira *Shoutout to her* 

L-R Me,Zenia,Shumaila,Anushae(sitting),Maha,Momina,Jadirah,Rabeeyah,Maliha
Did I mention my girls? How can I not enjoy their company they all are so amazing(Group Hug)
I hope you enjoyed this post,have you tried Ayesha Ziya fragrances yet?
till next time,
Stay Beautiful&Healthy <3

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this brand before. These perfumes sound very interesting. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great and you all are looking so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love arabic perfumes. They last so long. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment. :) <3

Powered by Blogger.