Klens pop review- Bunny Brown

I am a big fan of colored lenses and Today I'm going to tell you about colored contact lenses I recently came across. I've forever wanted colored eyes and specially love grey and blue eye shades. I have got Dark Brown / Black eyes and that's where contact lenses plays their part. You can give your eyes any color you want :)



Brand:


LENSPOP
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE








These lenses are very comfortable and are slightly thinner than most circle lenses i have tried yet managable.  They are easy to put in and you don't even realize you have lenses in Perfect!


The color is Bunny Brown and it blends so well with my natural eye color making it difficult to identify if i am wearing any thing.


The Diameter of these lenses is 14 mm which gives your eyes Doll like effect, specially to asian eyes.


The package is so pretty, with this brunette girl on it & on the back you have the manual. The box was wrapped in a lot of bubble wrap inside another box, so they really take care of your lenses.


Below are images of before & after





I really like the effect which these lenses give to my eyes.
This is worth a try. I would rate this product 4/5 and would really try other shades aswell.

you can but these from here

 Price: 15$

How did you like KlensPop contacts ? Have you tried any of them ? Would love to know your comments :)


till next time stay Beautiful&Healthy <3


16 comments:

  1. They look nice on you!
    xx
    Maliha
    www.redalicerao.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to give yourself a new look without being so drastic as to have your hair cut etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These lenses look great value for money. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look lovely on uu.
    I'm very squeamish when it comes to things near my eyes so not something I would use may time opsoon though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are looking lovely on you :)
    www.dbobyfuchsiamagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look lovely and such a different idea. I have never thought about changing my eye colour before and din't even know it as possible with contact lens. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the look of these, the colour looks great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've never used contacts but these give a great effect! I love your eye colour before too though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wear contacts every day but just for vision. I have never tried coloured ones. They look great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the hazel colour you have reviewed, do they have any nice natural looking green ones?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks good on you! i've never worn lenses though, something about putting them in my eyes freak me out haha - even when I had to wear horrific looking glasses instead lol. sad times :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oohh they look good ;)
    And nice makeup =*

    ReplyDelete
  13. The eyes look BIG!! They look good on you. For some reason, I can't pull lenses off!

    Rabeeyah | Rabeeyahs Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post dear how about we follow each other?
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment. :) <3

Powered by Blogger.