BH Cosmetics Smokey Eyes 28 color eyeshadow palette: Review & Swatches

February 06, 2016
Hello everyone!
I know it's been so long since I haven't reviewed anything so here I am with my views on this gorgeous looking palette which was sent by just4girls for my review.




So when I received this palette my reaction was OMG! This is so gorgeous. This smokey palette is quite different than the other eyeshadow palettes of BH cosmetics.

The packaging is so sleek yet sturdy! This palette looks travel friendly to me & the pans are quite big unlike the other palettes by BH so I really like the quantity as compared to its price. You do get alotttt of shadows alooot :D


So as you can see the pigmentation is quite good when I swatched it on my hands I felt that it's really BOMB & the shadows gave me a leathery feeling which again as compared to the price is awesome.
But what turned me off was when I used it on my eyes the fallout was really bad like really really too much for me. I turned into a raccoon when I tried blending but yeah if you work with ur fingers it isn't that bad.
So long story short I kinda like this palette  & yes I would definitely recommend it to you guys.
Here is a look which I created by using this eyeshadow palette hope you guys like it. 



Rate : 4/5
Available: Just4girls
Price: 2300 Pkr

Don't forget to use our code "J4GGW5" for a discount
Have you tried this palette or anything by Bh cosmetics?
Do let us know in the comments below.


Stay Beautiful&Healthy <3

13 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful!! The pigmentation is quite impressive. Love the look you have put together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the eye makeup you did with this...WAH WAH <3
    xx
    Maliha
    www.redalicerao.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou your appreciation means a lot :*

      Delete
  3. The palette seems awesome and you have played it with so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That killer smokey eye look! <3 The palette seems great pigmentation wise and perhaps that's why you experienced so much fallout!

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look you've created. And the palette has the perfect shades for smokey eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look and the palettes shades! :D Thanks for reviewing them! :Dhttp://thesyedasisters.blogspot.com/2015/04/maybelline-colossal.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eye makeup looks Bomb! ^^ The pigmentation looks quite good too. :)

    Momina Haseeb @ ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great range of colours and lovely pigment. I love the look you've created too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks such a great palette - my daughters would love it! Love the eye make up look you created. Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry and sweet. Loved the review.<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment. :) <3

Powered by Blogger.