YOLO by GulAhmed

April 17, 2017





 Hey everyone,

I hope ya'll are doing great!

So summers are here & I know you people might be searching for different lawn suits,shirts & light Fabrics to survive in this scorching sun!

So I found something for ya'll wanna see?




Gulahmed's Summer Volume ll is the perfect sequel for the sun-soaked summer affair of 2017, Continuing the tradition of flawless prints and eye-catching designs, this offers tons of variety to choose from including a combination of light pastel prints alongside dark monotones for all kinds of style seekers. Chevrons, scenic collages with a hint of florals make this collection all the more to crave for.





The collection is named as YOLO which means "You Only Live Once" The price tag starts from 1200, they are known as Specially designed scented fabrics in refreshing lemon, zesty orange, balmy mixed fruits & creamy vanilla will prep up your style game and keep you refreshed.


The bold funky prints are sure to bright up your day and turn heads wherever you go.



I saw the prints & totally fell in love with them & the scented fabric thing kinda attracted me more towards this collection,if you're looking for cool,quirky,funky & stylish clothes this may be your choice!

I myself will get few of these :D

I hope this post helped you!!!

Till next time stay beautiful & healthy <3


No comments:

Thank You for your comment. :) <3

Powered by Blogger.