Makeup Geek x Kathleen Lights highlighter palette- Review & Swatches




Hello my lovely followers I know it's been so long since I came here & blabbered so here I am!
so long story shorts let's just jump on the topic :P
Makeup Geek has collaborated with the sweet Youtuber Kathleen Lights to create the Limited Edition Highlighter Palette. I being the regular follower of Kathleen on Snap Chat jumped on this the second it was available.
I was so excited that I ordered this for a fellow Beauty Blogger Shumaila from Beauty Redefined.
Here is this pretty palette *_*


Back of the packaging




I have been testing out a new highlighting palette for a few weeks now and thought I would share my thoughts. So cut short the bragging and let's get to the review.

Shades Included in the Palette

    Nightlight— light gold with a reflective luminous finish.
    Starlight—rosy pink with a reflective luminous finish.
    Sunlight—soft copper with a reflective luminous finish.





As always, I’ll start by taking a look at the packaging.I am a such a sucker for packaging that i don't even want to use the product to ruin its texture. yeah I am like that.
My heart kinda shattered when I saw these a bit shattered,but oh well I had to deal with it *sniff sniff* Makeup Geek kept with their usual collaboration style on this palette. The packaging is a sleek black cardboard palette with a magnetic closure and rose gold embossed logo. Despite housing 3 huge pans, this palette is still manageable for travel.There isn’t a mirror which isn’t a big deal for me as I’d never use it but that may be a negative for some.


I absolutely love this palette. The formula is one of the best I’ve ever used. The palette is vegan, paraben free and talc free. The formula is finely milled without being powdery and highly reflective. and With a light hand and a fluffy brush, you can get a very subtle application.

One thing I really like about these highlighters is that even though they are high shine, they didn’t seem to overly emphasize pores or skin texture the way some dramatic highlighters have a tendency to do. They’re also really easy to blend my personal favourite is 'Nightlight' & no matter how much I try I go back to that highlighter.


Here are some swatches


The palette holds three pans at 7 g / 0.25 oz per pan for a total of 21 g / .75 oz.

These highlighters are cruelty-free -- we do not test our products on animals - They are Talc and Paraben-Free

Overall I’m really happy with this palette and I know it’s going to become an everyday staple. I’m actually considering buying a second one for my freelance stash since it is Limited Edition. What do you guys think of this palette? Will you be getting one before it sells out? Do let me know your opinions below

My bestfriend SHUMAILA has also reviewed this palette on her blog .. So don't forget to check her review Go check HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Great Review 👌 Will definitely consider getting my hands on this palette, it looks so pretty 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uff what a beauty, cant resist. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment. :) <3

Powered by Blogger.