Mina Organics Body Moisturizer

Every winter without fail, I get terribly dry skin.The day after the we turn on the furnace for the first time in the fall, it starts. My skin gets itchy, dry, and flaky. After my shower, it feels awful, not cool feeling, not cool at all, and where I live (Dallas TX) it is like a desert and it is extremely dry in the winter. My skin gets itchy from being so dry but no more. 




I have been using this lotion since last year.This lotion solves all my dry skin problems. Usually when I use lotion I have to add oil to it in the winter. It has already coconut oil in,it is perfect, also great for sensitive skin. When I use this body moisturizer i feel healed and nurtured, loveeeeeee it! This product little goes a long way. This one is far superior to the other products that I've tried. It soaks right into your skin and leaves a very light scent and leaves your skin feeling very refreshed and hydrated. I find myself using less and gaining healthier skin. This brand spreads evenly and moisturizer quicker and longer. With it taking less to cover me, the 8 ounce bottle will last a while.You're going to love how well this really works on all skin types. And since it's organic, there's no oily, slick feeling when you put it on.(Me big fan of organic product) You'll see and feel the difference almost immediately. This is one product that I totally recommend for everyone. It makes a great everyday lotion.

10 comments:

  1. My skin's the same in winters dry itchy and tightened and i havnt found a product that completely solve this problem but i wonder if ill find these in Pakistan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Hira, this isn't available in Pakistan.. But go checkout www.loveorganicpakistan.com they have organic moisturizers on their website.. you should give it a try ;)

      Delete
  2. Coconut oil was my go-to when I was pregnant! That's great you're finding you use less of it as your skin gets less dry.

    hi from BMB Bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emma, Nice to see you here. I know with a little bit of resourcefulness and a dash of creativity, we can find over hundred everyday uses for coconut oil.

      Delete
  3. It Loooks like Quite Healthy Lotion :") Great

    ReplyDelete
  4. facing dryness these days what to do? as this is not available in pak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a body moisturizer Coconut oil it self a really helpful, its leaves skin feeling nourished and smooth. Do try;)

      Delete
  5. Yes! People don't realize that winter sun can be even more damaging at times ! Good review :)
    xx
    Maliha Rao
    www.redalicerao.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment. :) <3

Powered by Blogger.