L'a girl Neon Palette Swatches,look & Review



  The colors in this palette are just beautiful and they give good pigmentation over primer. Without the primer, the pigmentation is somewhat lacking, Used with primer, these shades are just gorgeous and they all work together so well. I love the colors and just wish that I could get slightly more pigmentation because they are so lovely!I first wanted to try out one of the palettes before I bought the other three, to see whether it’s good or not.I choose the neon as I have the Naked 1, 2 and 3 of urban decay and really wanted to try different colors!

Here Are the Swatches




It comes with a pretty good brush and it has a mirror inside. I’m a big fan of the packaging.  For the price 9$, the packaging is solid.



Here is lookI created with the palette for you to see how it looks on the eye.


The palette had some fall out, and it patched here and there  Overall,  for the price of 9$ it is well worth it. It lasts up to 6 and half hours in my case. I had fun creating  looks as they give you some nice colours to work with. My personal favorite is green . 


2 comments:

  1. So cute, great watches and love the makeup look!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment. :) <3

Powered by Blogger.